(For the Petrol Loyalty Program)
- “Petrol VIP Loyalty Program” means the Petrol Loyalty Program providing VIPs with access to exclusive benefits and vouchers.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the VIPs.
- “VIP” means individuals who subscribe up to the Petrol Loyalty Program.
- “VIP Card” refers to the VIPship card that entitles VIP to benefits
- “Terms and Conditions” mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the Petrol website.
Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Petrol Loyalty Program, the use of the VIP card, and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Petrol Loyalty Program.
- Individuals who join the Petrol Loyalty program and/or acquire/use Redeem vouchers agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the Petrol Website.
- The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice, if possible.
- Petrol will not accept any liability for any email communication to any VIP that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Petrol will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Petrol Loyalty Program.
- Petrol reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Petrol Loyalty Program, vouchers or your VIPship, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Petrol will provide reasonable notice.
- Petrol will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a VIP in connection with the Petrol Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of vouchers.
- The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers. In the event of any discrepancies, Petrol’ decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
- Petrol’ decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Petrol Loyalty Program is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
- VIPs of the Petrol Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits including:
- 10% all purchases (not valid on sale items)
- Invites to exclusive VIP nights and fashion parades
- Notification of upcoming sales & discounts
- Petrol reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
- An individual is deemed to be a VIP of when they submit the online form and receive their VIP card
- VIPship of the Petrol Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email and postal address.
- At any time, VIPs can only have one VIPship to the Petrol Loyalty Program and one corresponding VIP card.
- VIPship is not transferable.
- A VIP can at any time terminate their VIPship by un-subscripting in writing to Petrol.
- VIPship is only open to Australian residents.
- The VIP card remains the property of Petrol at all times.
- One VIP card will be issued per VIP.
- A current VIP card must be presented by the individual associated with the VIP card for all transactions
- VIPs may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
- Only one VIP card can be presented for each transaction.
Below are size guides by some of our popular brands. If you have a specific fit query please call our stylists on 07 3369 1037 or email email@example.com.
New London Jeans
Moss & Spy
|| AU 6
|| AU 8
|| AU 10
|| AU 12
|| AU 14
Ministry of Style